The Metawatt binner is a graphical binning tool that makes use of multivariate statistics of tetranucleotide frequencies and differential coverage based binning. It also performs taxonomic assessment of binning quality (via diamond BLASTx). Created bins can be edited and exported as fasta. The Metawatt is implemented in Java SWING and minimally depends on Diamond, HMMer3.1, BBMap, Prodigal and the Batik library for the export of SVG graphics.
Citation: Strous M, Kraft B, Bisdorf R, TegetMeyer H (2012) The binning of metagenomic contigs for microbial physiology of mixed cultures. Frontiers in Microbial Physiology and Metabolism 3:410. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2012.00410
- Tetranucleotide binning of metagenomic contigs
- Interpolated Markov Moidel binning of metagenomic contigs
- Taxonomic Profiling of Detected Bins with blastp and blastn
- Detection of Conserved Single Copy Genes
- Detection and Phylogenetic Treeing of 16S rRNA genes
- Interactive GC/coverage or coverage/coverage plots
There are no 1 star reviews.