A generic SQL driven data audit tool for detecting differences between any JDBC accessible database tables and other data sources. Platform independent. It's a unix like diff for databases. Produces key values with the differing column name and data
- Driven by SQL statements or a delimited flat file
- Supports unload SQL syntaxes of DB2, SQLserver and Informix.
- Allows sets of preparatory SQL statements
- Implements Source Target nested loop paradigm with optional reverse compare option.
- Intelligent date format guessing and standard big number handling drastically reduces false positives
- Java and JDBC, platform and database independence.
- Specialises in dates, numbers and strings
- Produces spreadsheet readable output
Awesome post. Here’s a great tool that lets you build any type of database apps for web and mobile fast and without coding http://www.caspio.com/