The latest version of Mendel's Accountant is version 2.0.
* Semi-support for neutral mutations
* Support for dynamic population growth
* Ability to upload mutations
* Ability to simulate back mutations
* Improved treatment of synergistic epistasis
* Compiles clean with free gfortran compiler
* Many improvements in interface
* Cyclic bottlenecking feature added
* Tribal competition is added for parallel version. However,
parallel version has not been released, as it is too
complex to setup for the average user. If you are particularly
interested in this feature, you may send us a message
by clicking one of the names above (e.g. jcsanford).