As of 2011-07-31, this project may now be found at www.memorizeasy.com.
helps you learn vocabulary with reference cards, interactive tests, and an auto complete homework helper, exploiting brush-teeth time and proven cognitive methods. A card has 7 new words, 7 from 4 days ago, 7 from a week ago, and 7 from a month ago.
- Queues user input term-definition pairs in chronological order (usually also contextual), and prints a sheet of them every 2 days;
- Generates a daily checked test of the definitions;
- Nouns prefixed by an article are automatically colored by gender;
- Automatically identifies synonyms and prints them together in a line;
- Automatically change the desktop background by setting memos as the source folder;
- Autocomplete on input fields suggests whether the word has already been entered, or if the word is a synonym;
- Allows to (re)publish any batch;
- Automatically updated.
- Enhanced test experience by allowing only the correct character sequence to be input.
Be the first to post a review of MemorizEasy!