Identify sizes of memory modules installed on a Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD or HP-UX workstation or server.
memconf reports the size of each SIMM/DIMM memory module installed in a system. It also reports the system type and any empty memory sockets. In verbose mode, it also reports the following information if available:
- banner name, model and CPU/system frequencies
- address range and bank numbers for each module
- Works on most Solaris, Linux, FreeBSD and HP-UX systems.
- Works on Solaris and Linux Virtual Machines
- Displays CPU information as well as memory information
- Support Solaris LDOMs
- Updated regularly to add support for new SPARC and X86 systems
Be the first to post a review of memconf - memory configuration on UNIX!