To see a timeline of detail changes please visit:
- Lots of work to make MegaGlest a Linux distro friendly package (Debian, Arch, etc)
- Added Support for Russian and Ukrainian with proper fonts in Linux if installed.
- Map editor now supports diagonal flipping
- Windows users now have a shortcut to the mod folder in their MegaGlest programs Menu.
- Bug fixes including:
- Fix corrupted g3d viewer screenshots, and automatic screenshot mode does not steal focus for Linux users
- Proper network disconnect detection when connection drops in an abnormal way
- Avoid crash when user has no soundcard installed
- Better video handling for buggy opengl drivers that don't properly handle non power of two textures
- Better support for non ASCII file paths (like Japanese, etc) for international users and Unicode enabled parts of the code