Our code repositories have moved to GitHub at http://github.com/megaglest
MegaGlest is a free real-time strategy (RTS) game. It's fun to play in both single and multi-player modes (same or cross platform on LAN or Internet) and has lots of game content for endless playing. It forked from (no longer maintained) RTS classic Glest in 2010 and has since added several new features while improving on previously existing ones.
MegaGlest is available for Linux, Windows, OS X and other systems. It also drives other games as an RTS game engine, such as "Annex - Conquer the World".
Please visit the website for more information and links to additional resources.
- 7 factions, numerous maps and tilesets contributed by the community
- Cross platform stable multi-player (up to 8 players per game)
- Internet lobby with built in IRC
- Mod management system built in to add new game data
- Internationalized to support virtually any language (Chinese, Greek, German, etc)