EHR/EMR cross-platform software for the design, implementation and use of autonomous, open, database models for multilingual medical knowledge management systems from primary care to continuing care.
- Cross-platform: (Microsoft SQL Server - Access) or (MySQL - OpenOffice)
- Admissions, visits, demographics, history, operations, labs, imaging, medical transcription and multimedia documents
- Encoding in ICD10, OPCS44, NHS, LOINC, and SNOMED
- Multilingual encoding of properties (EN, GR)
- Fully operational, fully tested on the neurosurgery domain
- Over 1000 sample records to test the system and experiment with
- Success Story - http://athanassios.gr/neurohealis.htm
- Minimal or no coding required to build forms, catalogues, reports
- Extensive database schema for continuous health care records
- Visualization of MEDILIG schema as an ontology
- Visualization of MEDILIG schema as a graph
- Network or Home based - Mini Laptop or Standard PC User Interface
- Easy to create catalogues, entry forms and reports
There are no 4 star reviews.