EHR/EMR cross-platform software for the design, implementation and use of autonomous, open, database models for multilingual medical knowledge management systems from primary care to continuing care.
- Cross-platform: (Microsoft SQL Server - Access) or (MySQL - OpenOffice)
- Admissions, visits, demographics, history, operations, labs, imaging, medical transcription and multimedia documents
- Encoding in ICD10, OPCS44, NHS, LOINC, and SNOMED
- Multilingual encoding of properties (EN, GR)
- Fully operational, fully tested on the neurosurgery domain
- Over 1000 sample records to test the system and experiment with
- Success Story - http://athanassios.gr/neurohealis.htm
- Minimal or no coding required to build forms, catalogues, reports
- Extensive database schema for continuous health care records
- Visualization of MEDILIG schema as an ontology
- Visualization of MEDILIG schema as a graph
- Network or Home based - Mini Laptop or Standard PC User Interface
- Easy to create catalogues, entry forms and reports
I just browsed your project webpage, looked at your screenshots and did a quick read on your documentation. First of all, let me tell you that I think your initiative of releasing a Windows based, GPL v3 software is the kind of thing that deserves a big applause! Also, when you say that other platforms and databases will be available as more people gets involved I see this as a great incentive for openess and a wonderful challenge for those who will like your Medilig and will want to run it under Linux and MySQL, for instance.
Easy to install, easy to use, easy to develop and excellent for demonstration teaching purposes
Really amazing! Indexed tons of xml!! Thank you guyz!
One of the easiest apps to use