MediaDrop is an open source video platform written in Python. It makes distributing media on any website easy and is capable of delivering video in HTML5 and Flash.
NOTICE: MediaCore CE is now known as MediaDrop. See the announcement http://mediadrop.net/blog/2013/mediacore-ce-is-now-mediadrop.html
- Explore media quickly and simply.
- With support for automatic feed generation, MediaCore can handle your podcasting needs.
- Manage your media using categories to keep things organized.
- Find media quickly with built in search.
- User generated content with full moderation controls.
- Have full control over every aspect of MediaCore with the easy to use control panel.
- Smart upload automatically fetches video thumbnails from other video sites.
- Users can comment on and share videos with friends with social sharing.
- Track statistics with MediaCore's built in analytics.
- MediaCore is fully accessible for the hard of hearing and visually impaired.
- Your media can be stored where you like, letting you choose the most cost-effective way to manage it.