* Fixed bug that prevented switching to default TV-refreshrate
* Option to restore default refreshrate only for TV (live or recorded).
* Improved Audio Mixer Handling. Note: Handling of audio devices relies on remote-controling the audio addon of the system control panel (type "control.exe mmsys.cpl" in "run" to see for yourself). Starting mmsys.cpl, controling it and closing it steals focus for short time, which might lead to flickering. While the Current Device in Media Center might in some cases not be correctly reported, the setting of the audio device should be fine.
* Fixed bug in Stream detection using Direct Command Mode (Red Button or Ctrl+Alt+R) when no stream is present
* Improved refreshrate tab in "Media Control Configuration" programm. Only 32bit modes are offered as default. Old registry settings are checked against current display driver and to be 32bit modes.
220.127.116.11 (only 32bit)
* Fixed silly compiler mistake
* Fixed random crash of RemoteControlHook: it is now properly checking existence of Media Center Process
* restore to default refreshrate re-enabled (on Media Center start and on video stop event)
* Vista not supported anymore
* Input device detection fixed
* Max allowable refreshrate increased to 300Hz
* Registry handling now done by "Media Control Configuration" (not installer)-->each user can use it without Admin rights
* Fixed Contextmenue: no more crashes in latest Win7 and Win8 CP
* Fixed Contextmenue: each command is now actually handled and not ignored in 80% of the cases (was a threading problem)
* Refreshrates are now reliably auto detected and changed accordingly (make sure your display supprts all the refreshrates that are preconfigured in Media Control Configuration, e.g. the 23hz for 23.976 FPS)
* Refreshratelist is now stored language independant in Registry-->removes crashes in Media Control Configuration
* a number of smaller reliability bugs