MDSTk is a collection of 2D/3D image processing tools aimed at medical images. It contains routines for volume data processing (3D filtering, segmentation, etc.) as well as fast low-level vector graphics library for surface and tetrahedral meshing.
MDSTk has been forked by 3Dim Laboratory s.r.o. to provide better support and further push its development forward. Please check VPL (Voxel Processing Library) project available on Bitbucket (https://bitbucket.org/3dimlab/vpl).
- 2D/3D image processing library
- Support for the OpenCV library
- Math library based on Eigen and UMFPACK libraries
- Advanced programming techniques like smart pointers, reference counting, singletons, serialization, iterators, etc.
- Multiplatform system library encapsulating threads, sync. primitives, timers and etc.
- Low-level vector graphics library for effective handling of polygonal and tetrahedra meshes
- DICOM format support
- Public BSD-like license, all source codes available
Be the first to post a review of Medical Data Segmentation Toolkit!