MDSTk is a collection of 2D/3D image processing tools aimed at medical images. It contains routines for volume data processing (3D filtering, segmentation, etc.) as well as fast low-level vector graphics library for surface and tetrahedral meshing.
- 2D/3D image processing library
- Support for the OpenCV library
- Math library based on Eigen and UMFPACK libraries
- Advanced programming techniques like smart pointers, reference counting, singletons, serialization, iterators, etc.
- Multiplatform system library encapsulating threads, sync. primitives, timers and etc.
- Low-level vector graphics library for effective handling of polygonal and tetrahedra meshes
- DICOM format support
- Public BSD-like license, all source codes available
Be the first to post a review of Medical Data Segmentation Toolkit!