This library is intended to become a collection of several C++ utilities.
At present it contains:
1. a tool for detecting machine endianity.
2. utilities for the Boost uBLAS library. Amongst them, some type traits for detecting different uBLAS matrix types.
3. some useful classes that allow to treat the old C FILE pointer as a C++ stream.
4. C++ wrappers of the main Python objects, independent of those in Boost Python. Wrappers are provided also for NumPy arrays.
5. C++ classes that help on treating Python file objects as C++ streams.
6. a review and refactor of the indexing support in Python extensions. Now access in write mode is supported too.
7. new C++ to-Python and from-Python converters for some Boost uBlas objects and for standard Python objects. These converters do not depend on Boost Python.
... and more (find full description into the doxygen documentation on the project page).
Be the first to post a review of mds-utils!