Video Multiconference Media Server with WebRTC support.
Provide Multiconference and video broadcasting services to any SIP service.
Supports VP8, H264, MP4V-ES, H263 and H263P, continuous presence, RTMP flash broadcasting, adhoc conferences, load balancing and administrative WEB interface.
JSR309 driver implementation under development.
- WEB user interface for conf managing (mutes,kick..)
- SIP based (SAILFIN or Mobicents) allowing easy Asterisk or any other SIP server integration
- WebRTC support
- VP8, H264, MP4V-ES H263P, Sorenson H263 and H263 support (on the same conference)
- PCMU, PCMA, GSM, SPEEX, NellyMoser and Opus support
- Continous pressence allows view all participants on screen simultaneously
- Ad Hoc conference creation based on templates
- Conference recording
- Flash broadcasting (own RTMP stack)
- Up to HD720P video size!!!
- NAT traversal: Symetric media, STUN and ICE lite support
- SRTP, SAVPF and rtcp muxing
- FEC and NACK
- Bitrate Adaptation Algorithm
In my opinion a very trending project, and excellent coder (sergio) behind it. Cheers, Philipp
mcumediaserver works great
mcumediaserver works nicely
good project mcumediaserver
Ougghhh. Very useful app. thanks mcumediaserver!