SIP Video Multiconference Media Server with WebRTC support.
Video Multiconference Media Server with WebRTC support.
Provide Multiconference and video broadcasting services to any SIP service.
Supports VP8, H264, MP4V-ES, H263 and H263P, continuous presence, RTMP flash broadcasting, adhoc conferences, load balancing and administrative WEB interface.
JSR309 driver implementation under development.
- WEB user interface for conf managing (mutes,kick..)
- SIP based (SAILFIN or Mobicents) allowing easy Asterisk or any other SIP server integration
- H264, VP8, H263P and H263 support (on the same conference!!)
- Continous pressence allows view all participants on screen simultaneously
- Ad Hoc conference creation based on templates
- Conference recording
- Flash broadcasting (own RTMP stack)
- Up to HD720P video size!!!
- NAT traversal: Symetric media, STUN and ICE lite support
- SRTP and rtcp muxing
Really nice project! Thanks for your job!
Works nicely! Gracias!
great program mcumediaserver, thanks.
Super tool! We were pleased with support for 720p, although some already require 1080p quality for the online conference
This is a great product and Sergio is very helpful!!
a very powerful tool for managing video conferencing