Bringing more controls for your Windows applications
mCtrl is C library providing set of additional user interface controls for Windows, intended to be complementary to standard Win32API controls from USER32.DLL and COMCTL32.DLL.
API of the library is designed to be similar to the Win32API. I.e. after window class of particular control is registered with some initialization function, the control can be normally created with the Win32API's CreateWindow() or CreateWindowEx() functions and controlled with SendMessage().
- Dynamic library (DLL) with C interface and SendMessage-based API for controls
- Support for 32bit and 64bit applications
- Windows native look and feel, including theming support (introduced in WinXP)
- Chart control: Visualize your data
- Grid control: Present your data tabularly
- HTML control: Embed HTML contents into your application
- MDI Tab control: Modern Multiple Document Interface replacement
- Menubar control: Place a menu anywhere, including a REBAR control.
- Split button emulation: Split buttons available on Win2000 and newer
- Tree-list view control: Combined power of tree view and list view
very good library and easy to use!