Check our website for quick poll about MCSC!
This is fully-fledged wrapper program written in C# created to solve several problems with the vanilla Minecraft server, such as running only one command at a time, a lack of GUIs for chat formatting and item giving, and triggered events.
If you have a problem or find a bug, please use the Ticket system to report it so I can have a record of it. If you are using v1.2.1+, please include the log files as attachments in the ticket. Thanks!
- Hide Server Window
- Run multiple commands at once
- Extended command set
- Can auto-run batch file on stop
- Command-line interface (WIP)
- Single-instance (can run commands from cmd without starting new server)
- Triggers based on time, server events, etc.
- GUI for giving players items
Be the first to post a review of MC Server Controller!