mcom is a console based system administration tool. it has focus on sysadmin's daily business.
- search for part of hostname and login via ssh
- execute comands on multiple hosts (also via sudo)
... and many more ...
- search for given string in list of all hosts
- search for given string in list of all hosts and login to each node
- search for given string in list of all hosts and select one of them to log in
- open a new gnome-terminal with each machine as a tab
- open a new KDE Konsole with each machine as a tab (konsole v2.4+)
- print all matched hostnames on a single line
- execute given comand on matched hosts
- execute given comand as root on matched hosts (by sudo)
- jump to hosts via "jump hosts" and ssh key forwarding
mcom, easy to use