Multiple Back-Propagation is an open source software application for training neural networks with the backpropagation and the multiple back propagation algorithms. Currently this project is also hosted at http://code.google.com/p/multiplebackpropagation
- Fast training (supports CUDA)
- Generates C code for the trained networks
- Allows input sensitivity analysis
- Highly configurable
- Easy to use
- Provides RMS graphics during training
- Provides Output versus Desired output graphics during training for the training and test sets
O melhor programa para compartilhamento
great program mbp, thanks.
small and efficient and gets the job done.
One of the easiest apps to use
Excellent integration with CUDA, lightening fast NN implementation. Lacks Kohonen,SVM, etc. support anyway, only MLP variants.