Multiple Back-Propagation is an open source software application for training neural networks with the backpropagation and the multiple back propagation algorithms. Currently this project is also hosted at http://code.google.com/p/multiplebackpropagation
- Fast training (supports CUDA)
- Generates C code for the trained networks
- Allows input sensitivity analysis
- Highly configurable
- Easy to use
- Provides RMS graphics during training
- Provides Output versus Desired output graphics during training for the training and test sets
O melhor programa para compartilhamento
great program mbp, thanks.
small and efficient and gets the job done.
One of the easiest apps to use
Hi Noel ! Maybe you already abandon this project ! I have a Problems with CUDA in 2.2.2" on Windows 7 /64 . According to other software's' bugs, it seems that all Fermi architecture and or libraries/gpu are not supported ( GTX 570 ) experience this bug, the design of the Nvidia support 2.0 . Thanks Ispas Aurel