Maui is a desktop operating system built on the GNU/Linux stack with a new lightweight and fast Wayland desktop environment written with QtQuick and deeply integrated with systemd.
Maui deliver incremental and atomic updates which gives users to ability to rollback the whole system to a known good state if a regression happens.
- Incremental and atomic system updates
- Rollback to a previous version
- Uses Hawaii, the first Wayland desktop environment that uses QtQuick
- Desktop delivers 60Hz flicker-free animations
- Focused on usability, ease of use and appeal
- Fast boot
Be the first to post a review of Maui!