Most of the medical images (e.g. CT, MRI, PET, etc.) comprises multiple frames which represent slices, phases, timing etc. from the same imaging object. Those images can be saved as multidimensional matrices in Matlab thanks to Matlab's powerful support of multidimensional data representation. However, within Matlab, most of image manipulation functions are limited or tailored for processing two-dimensional matrix. The MatrixUser is a software package which features functions designed and optimized specifically for manipulating multidimensional real or complex data matrix. MatrixUser provides a nice graphical environment for easily performing image analysis tasks including multidimensional image display, matrix (image stack) processing and rendering etc. MatrixUser is a great lightweight tool for users who are working in image processing field under Matlab.
MatrixUser v2.2 has been released.
_______3pm, Aug. 30, 2014, UTC-06:00__
- Highly Interactive Graphical User Interface
- Multi-dimensional Matrix Display and Analysis in Matlab
- Multiple Data Type Conversion for DICOM, DICOM (Batch), NIFTI, MAT and Binary
- Nice DICOM Viewer and Convertor
- ROI Analysis, Segmentation, 3D Slicer and More Functions
Hello MatrixUser! Enjoy ^_^