Most of the medical images (e.g. CT, MRI, PET, etc.) comprises multiple frames which represent slices, phases, timing etc. from the same imaging object. With the powerful support of multidimensional data representation, those images can be saved as multidimensional matrices in Matlab. However, within Matlab, most of image manipulation functions are limited or tailored for two-dimensional matrix. The MatrixUser is a matrix analysis software package which features functions designed and optimized specifically for manipulating multidimensional real or complex data matrix. Within a nice graphical representation, image analysis including multidimensional matrix display, matrix (image stack) processing and rendering can be conveniently accomplished with minimum efforts.
MatrixUser v2.1 has been released.
________4pm, Feb. 4, 2014, UTC-06:00_________
- Highly Interactive Graphical User Interface
- Multi-dimensional Matrix Display and Analysis in Matlab
- Multiple Data Type Conversion for DICOM, DICOM (Batch), NIFTI, MAT and Binary
- Nice DICOM Viewer and Convertor
- ROI Analysis, Segmentation, 3D Slicer and More Functions
Hello MatrixUser! Enjoy ^_^