Matriux is a GNU/Linux, Debian based security distribution designed for penetration testing and cyber forensic investigations. It is a distribution designed for security enthusiasts and professionals, can also be used normally as your default OS.
- Custom kernel 3.9.4 (patched with aufs, squashfs and xz filesystem mode, includes support for wide range of wireless drivers and hardware) Includes support for alfacard 0036NH
- Faster interface
- More than 340 tools powerful for penetration testing and forensics
- New Section PCI-DSS tools in Arsenal
- high emphasis on forensics
- greater hardware support
- Comes with custom installer
- supports USB persistence
- UI inspired from Greek Mythology
- IPv6 tools included.
- Easy integration with virtualbox and vmware player even in Live mode.
- Includes latest tools introduced at Blackhat 2013 and Defcon 2013, Updated build until September 22 2013.
simple and straight forward to use
matriux works nicely
great app, works nicely
Good and useful software