Matriux is a GNU/Linux, Debian based security distribution designed for penetration testing and cyber forensic investigations. It is a distribution designed for security enthusiasts and professionals, can also be used normally as your default OS.
- Custom kernel 3.9.4 (patched with aufs, squashfs and xz filesystem mode, includes support for wide range of wireless drivers and hardware) Includes support for alfacard 0036NH
- Faster interface
- More than 340 tools powerful for penetration testing and forensics
- New Section PCI-DSS tools in Arsenal
- high emphasis on forensics
- greater hardware support
- Comes with custom installer
- supports USB persistence
- UI inspired from Greek Mythology
- IPv6 tools included.
- Easy integration with virtualbox and vmware player even in Live mode.
- Includes latest tools introduced at Blackhat 2013 and Defcon 2013, Updated build until September 22 2013.
There are no 1 star reviews.