MathX is a fixed-length arithmetic-types written in pure c++ templates.
The goal is to provide signed-integer, unsigned-integer, IEEE-754 float-point and fixed-point types, all with specific number of bits.
To this moment, only signed-integer and unsigned-integer are completed for little-endain architecture.
Any compiler that support c++03 or c++11 can successfully compile MathX.
Refer to README for more information.
- easy to learn and use.
- signed-integer, unsigned-integer, IEEE-754 float-point, fixed-point
- Little- and Big- Endians memory layout for integers.
- usage is excatly as fundamental types.
- support for STL (still in development).
- conversion between all MathX numeric types is allowed.
- conversion between MathX numeric types and fundamental types is allowed.
- string conversion support all numeric bases you dream of.
- you can add more numeric base in matter of seconds.
- a ready to use mathematical library (still in development).
- ready to use integer types with sizes (in bits): 128, 256, 512, 1024, 2048, 4096