A free cross-platform library of fast C++ routines for the plotting of up to 3-ranged data. It can export to bitmap and vector EPS/SVG files. There are window interfaces (GLUT/FLTK/Qt) and console tools. MathGL can be used from C/Fortran/Python/Octav
- high-quality scientific graphics (raster and vector EPS, SVG)
- large (may be largest!) set of plot types
- fast data plotting and handling of large data arrays
- work in window and in console modes
- many interfaces (C/C++/Fortran/Python/Octave/...)
How to use it on windows xp?
Thanks for good program!
Mathgl works perfect.
Good and useful software
This app helped me a lot in my everyday tasks. Thumbs up!