MatGeom is a geometry library for Matlab, providing functions for geometric
computing in 2D or 3D.
Using MatGeom functions, it is possible to create, transform, manipulate and
display geometric primitives like points, lines, polygons, planes...
Typical operations involve creation of shapes, computation of intersections,
clipping, display, transformation of shape coordinates, combination of shapes
to create new ones...
The library is composed of several packages:
* geom2d, for various computations in the plane
* polygons2d, for operation involving polylines, polygons, or point sets
* graphs, for representing and manipulating basic graphs
* polynomialCurves2d, for manipulation and fitting of smooth curves
* geom3d, for various computations in the 3D space
* meshes3d, for manipulating polyhedral meshes in 3D
To install the matGeom library, unzip the archive, open Matlab, and run the
The officiel web page of MatGeom is: