MasterLog is Centralized SSH Authentication System. Using this project you can login to all of your servers from one place in a simply fast way. It has many features such as ( Servers groups , Mass commands execution , Mass kernel update, Logging system and more ).
- Server Groups : MasterLog has the ability to add your client servers in a famous groups ( Dedicated Servers , VPS , VPS Nodes , Shared Servers ) to access it easily.
- Add/Remove Servers : Using Add/Remove options available in Tools menu you can add and remove servers from MasterLog.
- MExec : You can execute commands on all servers or specific group at the same time.
- Kernel Update : MasterLog provides mass kernel update for all added servers or groups.
- Mass Password Change : MasterLog provides mass password change for all added servers or specific groups, It changes the root password and you can set random or pre-defined password.
- Find Server : Using this option you can search and log for/to a server using it's IP address.
- Reset_PublicKey : If you have changed the remote client SSH keys for some reason such as OS reload, You will need to reset SSH finger prints on MasterLog server using Reset_PublicKey option from the tools menu.
- Logs : All actions which are executed through MasterLog are logged into the logging system.