MassGeotagger lets you select a photo, a photo folder or a folder tree and update the latitude and longitude coordinates in the EXIF data of the selected photos. To get the GPS coordinates, the method of choice is to select one or several GPX files and set the difference of time between APN time saved in EXIF data and GPS time. However other strategies to match JPG and GPS coordinates are available : by selecting one of the GPX waypoint, by selecting a point on the map or by user input.
MassGeotagger can also be used to view the location of geotagged photos on a map.
- Load JPG photos recursively or not and display Latitude and Longitude data
- Load GPS way points from GPX files recursively
- Display GPS way points on map or as a list
- Match GPS tracks with JPG Photos with different strategy of matching
- Let user input latitude and longitude either by coordinates or by pointing the location on a map
- View geotagged photos on a map
- Save geotagged photos by overwriting existing EXIF data, writing new photos or creating a KML file
- Save configuration
- English and French languages available
Be the first to post a review of MassGeotagger!