This site contains three packages of Mass and mass-based density estimation.
1. The first package is about the basic mass estimation (including one-dimensional mass estimation and Half-Space Tree based multi-dimensional mass estimation). This packages contains the necessary codes to run on MATLAB.
2. The second package includes source and object files of DEMass-DBSCAN to be used with the WEKA system.
3. The third package DEMassBayes includes the source and object files of a Bayesian classifier using DEMass. DEMassBayes.7z has jar file to be used with WEKA and a readme file listing parameters used. The source files are included in DEMassBayes_Source.7z.
- 1. Mass Estimation (one-dimensional mass estimation and Half-Space Tree based multi-dimensional mass estimation)
- Requirements: MATLAB (>=7.4 R2007a), libsvm package
- Maintainer: Guang-Tong Zhou <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: K.M. Ting, G.-T. Zhou, F.T. Liu and S.C. Tan, Mass Estimation and Its Applications, In: Proceedings of the 16th ACM SIGKDD Conference on knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (SIGKDD'10), Washington, DC, 2010.
- This package was developed by Mr. Guang-Tong Zhou (email@example.com). For any problem concerning the code, please feel free to contact Mr. Zhou.
- 2 & 3. DEMass (DEMass-DBSCAN) and DEMass-Bayes
- References: K. M. Ting and T. Washio and J. R. Wells and F. T. Liu. Density Estimation based on Mass, Proceedings of the 11th IEEE International Conference on Data Mining (ICDM 11), 2011
- This package requires WEKA 3.7 or higher. This package is free for academic usage. You can run it at your own risk.
Thanks for software and updates.