Mark3 is a sophisticated, modern RTOS and application development platform, targeted towards a growing list of today's most compelling embedded devices.
It currently supports a variety of Atmel AVR, MSP430, and ARM Cortex-M series microcontrollers, with other platforms to follow.
Mark3 was designed from the ground-up using disciplined object-oriented design principles - and unlike the vast majority of free or commercial RTOS' is written entirely in C++. The carefully designed object model drastically reduces the overall size and complexity of the source code, leading to enhanced code reuse, stability, and modularity. It also makes the source easier to understand - any experienced C++ developer should be able to understand the relationship between objects in the system, as well as use and extend them to fit a given application.
- Modern, feature-rich RTOS kernel for AVR and ARM microcontrollers
- Modular, library-based build system
- Embedded graphics library and GUI toolkit
- Documentation (doxygen) provided in PDF and HTML
- Libraries, middleware, and drivers for target platforms
- Arduino compatible
Be the first to post a review of Mark3 RTOS!