Designed to use what is known about users via the /etc/passwd file on unix/linux systems to generate a dynamic dictionary or csv file of more accurate guesses as to what their possible password may be, to look for bad password protection practices.
- Made readability of files a little better.
- Added a Windows installer. Still in beta.
- Deinstall in Makefile/Uninstall in Windows
- Default Combinations.
- Installation Makefile.
- Single user support.
- THC-Hydra plugin support.
- Crop and rotated cropping.
- Prefixes, middles, and postfixes.
- Can count between chunks.
Be the first to post a review of MAPDAV!