This is a bash script that will hopefully allow you to create amazing HDR images. It uses a few different HDR algorithms, aligns your photos, combines bracketed shots, etc. Visit http://mantiukhdr.sourceforge.net/ for info on how to install, use, etc
- create completely automated HDR images from a JPG image (although this sometimes doesn't look so great)
- support for aligning and enfusing multiple shots into an HDR image
- option to output a specific image (the enfused/combined image, mantiuk hdr image, or fattal hdr image)
- debug mode to allow you to view all the pictures created allowing you to pick the best one (the way I do it) which gives you a better result than auto
- in the AUR (for those who Arch Linux, this makes it easy to install)
Be the first to post a review of MantiukHDR!