Automated mangas downloading and managing tool
MangaReaper is an automated tool to download and manage mangas for Linux, created around Comix viewer (and its various forks).
MangaReaper let the user subscribe to various mangas in a completely automated way, and periodically download the new chapters available. It supports many download sites, such as mangareader, mangafox, or eatmanga.
MangaReaper organizes the downloaded chapters in various libraries of Comix, and let the user manage them. It includes many features such as automatically deleting mangas after a certain number of days or chapters, or viewing the list of the unread chapters.
This tool aims to be as flexible and configurable as possible. Even though it's a bash script, all the interactions are done graphically, thanks to Zenity's fork, Yad.
*** Update ***: A new portable Perl / Gtk3 version is currently under development. The bash version ow serves just as a demo.
- Managing mangas and organizing them in various libraries.
- Automated subscribing to new mangas (all the user has to do is to provide the name of a manga, and eventually the starting chapter, and MangaReaper does the rest).
- Automated downloading of mangas online from various servers.
- Interface to manually download mangas, only requiring its name and the number of the chapter.
- Possibility to activate or deactivate downloading sources at will.
- Option to add an icon in the system tray, either permanently or when new mangas are available, with a fully customizable behaviour.
- Full integration of viewers such as Comix (and its forks).
- List of the newly downloaded mangas that are not yet read.
- Automated deletion of mangas after a certain number of days or chapters (customizable, with the possibility to individually change the settings for every manga).