Mandelbulber is an easy to use, handy application designed to help you render 3D Mandelbrot fractals called Mandelbulb and some other kind of 3D fractals like Mandelbox, Bulbbox, Juliabulb, Menger Sponge
- Rendering of trigonometric, hypercomplex, mandelbox, IFS and many other 3D fractals
- GUI in GTK+ environment
- complex 3D ray-traced shading: hard shadows, ambiend occlusion, Depth of Field, etc.
- unlimited image resolution on 64-bit systems
- program compiled for x86 and x64 CPUs
- simple 3D navigator
- key-frame animation of all parameters
- Windows port by: Makemeunsee, knighty
- Mac port by: Bermarte
- headless version by: Marius Schilder
- image gallery: http://krzysztofmarczak.deviantart.com/gallery/
- forum: http://www.fractalforums.com/mandelbulber/
- source code in SVN repository: http://code.google.com/p/mandelbulber/
- OpenCL support
There are no 3 star reviews.