Mandelbulber is an easy to use, handy application designed to help you render 3D Mandelbrot fractals called Mandelbulb and some other kind of 3D fractals like Mandelbox, Bulbbox, Juliabulb, Menger Sponge
Mandelbulber v2 is new line of this application. It was rewritten from scratch with new Qt based interface. Functionality is still limited, but this is only mater of time.
Old Mandelbulber is still available in Files section.
- Rendering of trigonometric, hypercomplex, mandelbox, IFS and many other 3D fractals
- GUI in Qt 5 environment
- complex 3D ray-traced shading: hard shadows, ambiend occlusion, Depth of Field, etc.
- unlimited image resolution on 64-bit systems
- program compiled for x86 and x64 CPUs
- simple 3D navigator
- key-frame animation of all parameters (not yet in v2)
- image gallery: http://krzysztofmarczak.deviantart.com/gallery/
- forum: http://www.fractalforums.com/mandelbulber/
- source code in SVN repository: http://code.google.com/p/mandelbulber2/
- OpenCL support (not yet in v2)
An absolutely wonderful project! I love Mandelbulber <3 I highly recommend checking it out, you've got nothing to lose & it's a lot of fun making beautiful things with it.
One of the easiest apps to use