This project is an attempt to provide a product importer for magento that can handle several thousands of products at a reasonable pace compared to magento dataflow. it may evolve to a dataflow alternative as new features are implemented.
New : Wiki available at : http://wiki.magmi.org
- Very fast , Direct SQL Magento product import
- Automatable through CLI or curl/wget , Web UI available for config & one shot runs
- Very advanced features (flexible csv format support (Dataflow based , subset of it & extensions) , computed values through Value Replacer plugins)
- Handles multiple stores configurations
- Can import configurables , simples , grouped
- Images import (remote & local) through Image Processor Plugin
- Can import "customizable options" through custom options plugin
- Can import tier prices
- Can create categories on the fly based on name / tree description
- Will automatically create select/multiselect option values based on imported data
- Can be integrated in custom PHP scripts through "Datapump API" feature
- Support for bundle & downloadable
Hi ! Every link to a plugin or the wiki help from magmi goes to the sourcefoge project page ? Is this normal ? I'm searching very urgently the "image attributes processor" plugin... Althought, Magmi is very usefull, I'm happy to use it because it has became hard to import products in our website.
Using Magmi 0.7.19 with magento 220.127.116.11, works excellent! Importing 4000 records for update stock qty in less than 50 seconds. Perfect!
I imported products via Magmi in Magento Community 18.104.22.168 with CSV. I am also using magento extension fast-asynchronous-re-indexing for "Fast Asynchronous Re-indexing" I reindexed several times using "Fast Asynchronous Re-indexing". But products not visible in catalogs. I have two ways to show products on frontend (1) I need to open product in admin panel and save it again and re-index using "Fast Asynchronous Re-indexing" it shows product on front end. (2) another way is to full-reindex, which takes lots of time to complete my 2 million products Thats why I need to use "Fast Asynchronous Re-indexing" etnsion. Can anyone help us to solving this issue, we are ready to pay for this?
Great the plugin. Used it for magento 1.7.x, worked nicely. Will the current Magmi import also work with 1.8.x Magento? Did not see it has 1.8.x in its versions to pick. Is anyone using it for 1.8.x? Please advise. Thanks, Jason
I imported products via Magmi in Magento Enterprise 13.0.1 with standrad CSV template I exported from magento. I reindexed several times every index in magento. But products not visible in catalogs. When I open a product in admin panel and save it again it corrects. What should I do? Thanks.