Model-based Analysis of Genome-wide CRISPR-Cas9 Knockout (MAGeCK) is a computational tool to identify important genes from the recent genome-scale CRISPR-Cas9 knockout screens technology.
For instructions and documentations, please refer to the wiki page.
MAGeCK is developed and maintained by Wei Li and Han Xu from Dr. Xiaole Shirley Liu's lab at Department of Biostatistics and Computational Biology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Harvard School of Public Health.
- Simple, easy to use pipeline to screen genes in Genome-wide CRISPR-Cas9 Knockout experiments
- High sensitivity and low false discovery rate
- Fully utilize the screening data by performing both positive and negative screening in one dataset
- Provide statistical evaluation in genes, sgRNAs and pathways
- Require as few as 2 samples
- Identify cell-type specific targets