Model-based Analysis of Genome-wide CRISPR-Cas9 Knockout (MAGeCK) is a computational tool to identify important genes from the recent genome-scale CRISPR-Cas9 knockout screens (GeCKO) technology.
MAGeCK is developed and maintained by Wei Li and Han Xu from Dr. Xiaole Shirley Liu's lab at Department of Biostatistics and Computational Biology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Harvard School of Public Health.
- Simple, easy to use pipeline to screen genes in Genome-wide CRISPR-Cas9 Knockout (GeCKO) experiments
- High sensitivity and low false discovery rate
- Fully utilize the screening data by performing both positive and negative screening in one dataset
- Provide statistical evaluation in both genes and sgRNAs
- Require as few as 2 samples
- Identify cell-type specific targets
Be the first to post a review of MAGeCK!