Macs CMS is a Flat File ( XML and SQLite ) based AJAX Content Management System. It focuses mainly on the Edit In Place editing concept. It comes with a built in blog with moderation support, user manager section, roles manager section, SEO / SEF URL
- Works on both IIS and Apache
- Built in Flat-File Edit In Place CMS ( Uses the FCKEditor and an AJAX file manager )
- Built in Template Parser Engine
- Built in XSS filter engine ( By default all GET and POST data are filtered )
- Geo-Targeting support using the bundled libraries
- Multi-Database support through PDO
- Multi-Language support
- Built in Snippet support ( Comes with BingMaps, GenerateSiteMap and SubNav snippets )
- Built in Chat support using PHPFreeChat
- Built in Blog support with an option to turn on moderation.
- Built in User Manager and Roles Manager
- Completely AJAX Driven
- Comes with many bundled libraries ( GD library, Crawler library, Pagination library, Geo-Targeting library, PDF Generation library, CURL Helper Library, Captcha Library, Google Maps Library, INI Library, ZIP Library, Encryption library, Mailer Library, Media Library )
Be the first to post a review of Macs CMS!