Lion's Launchpad on Leopard and Snow Leopard
Beta 5 is available NOW!
Every applications you need, In only one place.
MacLaunchpad is a tiny App that brings "Launchpad" feature to early OS X versions. With MacLaunchpad there is no need to hunt for a application through Applications folder. It automatically detects every installed application and add them to a beautiful Apps screen. MacLaunchpad allows you to set a App as a favorite, search for Apps and remove Apps: everything simple and fast. A System Preferences Pane lets you to set every feature of MacLaunchpad the way you want: custom keyboard shortcuts, custom screen corners behavior and even custom screen items amount.
MacLaunchpad includes Uninstaller and a quick reference guide.
Compatible with OS X 10.5.8 (Intel only) and 10.6.x.
- Beta 5 is available now!
- Better performance, faster graphics response. Objective-C system;
- Compatible with Mac OS X 10.5.8, 10.6.x;
- New user interface and better preferences pane system;
- Set an application as a favorite;
- Find an application with a realtime search engine;
- Delete installed applications right from MacLaunchpad;
- Fully customizable keyboard and screen active corners Shortcuts;
- Set application icon amount per page;
- Lightweight application;
- Includes user's quick guide;
- Includes Uninstaller;
- Free app.
Very good Software.
Simple to use.
great app, works nicely