MACE is a Mathematical program for Algorithms, Calculations and Equations. It is designed to be as easy to run as a hand-held calculator. With the new features of the last release you can also work in an advanced way:
* string variables, which allow to call scripts by their values
* for the scripting language prefix ++ and --, elseif
* information in the error messages for scripts
* scripting for matrices
* data type Complex function (composition, evaluation, plotting)
* command settings with the input editor
* record data of subscripts to read and (re)use them for structs and lambdas
MACE provides a dialog, which supports you to insert functions intuitively. Moreover Mace has a comprehensive help menu to support the user.
MACE has 150 logical operations, statistical distributions and functions in the fields Analysis, Arithmetic, Complex Functions, Linear Algebra and Statistics.
MACE can calculate with complex numbers and integral residue classes.
Be the first to post a review of MACE Algebraic Calculator!