A general purpose source code indexer and cross-referencer that provides web-based browsing of source code with links to the definition and usage of any identifier. Supports multiple languages. Up-to-date information in http://lxr.sourceforge.net
- Supports multiple languages - C, C++, Java, Python, Ruby, Perl, COBOL and many more
- Quickly find where an identifier is defined, or where it is used
- Search your source code quickly
- Works on huge source trees
- Supports multiple versions of the code, allowing quick comparisons between versions
very good project, thanks!Good,good,good.+1
very good project, thanks!
It works. It supports pretty much everything you can think of. It doesn't crash in the hands of a casual user.
This is a really good project!
LXR is a very flexible tool. Good job guys.
Very easy to use lxr