LXCF (LXC Facility) is a tool that generates full OS environment as LXC virtual environment.
- It is based on libvirt-lxc
- It can generate containers in a short time (in a few minutes each even if it is long).
- It can manage a lot of containers.
- It supports dynamic resource control of containers.
- To use containers for a long term (a few years or more), you can update software on each container from the host.
LXCF currently supports **Fedora 19 and Fedora 20**. In the future, it will support also RHEL and CentOS.
- Based on libvirt-lxc
- Quick generation of containers
- Management of a lot of containers
- Dynamic resource control support
- Easy software update inside containers from the host
Be the first to post a review of LXCF - LXC Facility!