LXCF (LXC Facility) is a tool that generates full OS environment as LXC virtual environment. http://lxcf.sourceforge.jp/index.html.en
- It is based on libvirt-lxc
- It can generate containers in a short time (in a few minutes each even if it is long).
- It can manage a lot of containers.
- It supports dynamic resource control of containers.
- To use containers for a long term (a few years or more), you can update software on each container from the host.
LXCF currently supports **Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 14.10, Fedora 21, Fedora 20 , Fedora 19, CentOS 7 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 **.
- Based on libvirt-lxc
- Quick generation of containers
- Management of a lot of containers
- Dynamic resource control support
- Easy software update inside containers from the host
Be the first to post a review of LXCF - LXC Facility!