This project addresses accuracy issues when driving an ATmega328 ADC.
- sinewave test with external source (soundcard),
- sinewave test with DAC
- ramp with DAC
Results obtained on breadboards:
- ENOB 9.4
- Integral Nonlinearity 0.06%
- Differential Nonlinearity (RMS) 5.6%.
The sinewave tests are executed in conjunction with LXSNDTEST, also available on
Sourceforge (LINUX only).
- preamplifiers with standard 1MOhm||33pF input impedance
- interface circuit for serial and USB port, with option for electrical insulation.
- ATmega328 driving a DAC MAX503.
Source code in C and Arduino sketches are included.