Oscilloscope using Arduino Uno for data acquisition
LXARDOSCOPE is a dual channel oscilloscope application for Linux, using an Arduino Uno for data acquisition, and a serial or a USB port for communication with the PC. Sampling rate is close to 3000 samples per second, for each channel. The Look and Feel is close to a traditional oscilloscope.
- display modes: two channels, time/add/xy
- vertical: 2mV to 10V per division
- horizontal: 1ms to 5 sec, for full sweep
- trigger: on/off, channel 1 or channel2, rising or falling edge
- signal level measurements: max, min, pp, avg, rms
- GND calibration allows for selecting arbitrary GND potential
- up to 3000 samples per second, per channel
- see the readme file for more
Be the first to post a review of lxardoscope!