The main goal of the lwext4 project is to provide ext2/3/4 filesystem for microcontrolers with SD/MMC card support, USB flash drives or other block memory.
- full ext2 support
- partial ext3/4 support (extents & directory HTREE)
- fast HTREE directory operations, recursive directory remove
- small memory footprint (CODE: 20KB, RAM 8KB, STACK 2KB)
- flexible cross platform CMake build system
- demo application (file images or direct partition access)
- client-server automatic test suite
This library is awesome! I can't recommend this lib for write access because it doesn't support all features but as a RO ext* library it's the best I've found. If you get unsupported features errors u can just ignore them if you use this lib RO.