The main goal of the lwext4 project is to provide ext2/3/4 filesystem for microcontrolers with SD/MMC card support, USB flash drives or other block memory.
- full ext2 support
- partial ext3/4 support (extents & directory HTREE)
- fast HTREE directory operations, recursive directory remove
- small memory footprint (CODE: 20KB, RAM 8KB, STACK 2KB)
- flexible cross platform CMake build system
- demo application (file images or direct partition access)
- client-server automatic test suite
Be the first to post a review of Lightweight ext4 filesystem library!