The main goal of the lwext4 project is to provide ext2/3/4 filesystem
library for microcontrolers with SD/MMC card support.
A lot of the implementation of lwext4 was taken from HelenOS:
Some of ideas and features are based on FreeBSD and Linux implementations.
- full ext2 support
- partial ext3/4 support (extents & directory HTREE)
- fast HTREE directory operations, recursive directory remove
- small memory footprint (CODE: 20KB, RAM 8KB, STACK 1KB)
- flexible cross platform CMake build system
- demo application (file images and direct partition access)
Be the first to post a review of Lightweight ext4 filesystem library!