A collection of VIs for easier interface with basic CANopen client operations such as SDO download, SDO upload and PDO messages. Helper VIs for arbitrary mapping of dictionary objects to specific PDOs are also implemented.
The project includes a quite crude implementation of the DSP 402 profile for handling motor drives in velocity and/or in position mode.
- Low level CANbus supported (NMT, SYNC and raw COB messages)
- SDO download and upload
- Arbitrary PDO mappings, either for TxPDO and RxPDO
- Automatic heartbeat monitoring
- Synchronous and asynchronous version of SDO uploads
- Automatic resolution of TxPDO messages to LabVIEW data
Be the first to post a review of CANopen for LabVIEW!