Lightweight Linq-like library for Lua.
The syntax is very similar to LINQ and reminds of SQL, for those who already know those languages. It’s released with a BSD 3 clause license.
It uses a very basic subset of Lua, which allows it to be used also in very restrictive embedding scenarios (e.g. videogames).
The focus on data instead of processing makes it suitable for all those scripts where querying the hosting application entities is paramount: RPG videogames, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
- Tutorial / Documentation available
- Compatible with minimal Lua implementations
- Good coverage of common LINQ methods
- Does not use exotic OO techniques for compatibility
- All implemented through arrays (integer-indexed tables)
- Easy to use
- Enhanced version if you use it for scripting Legend of Grimrock ;)
Be the first to post a review of LuaLinq!