Lightweight, fast, Java-centric Lua interpreter written for JME and JSE, with string, table, package, math, io, os, debug, coroutine & luajava libraries, JSR-223 bindings, all metatags, weak tables and unique direct lua-to-java-bytecode compiling.
- Lua interpreter written in Java
- Support for 5.2 language spec, libraries
- Runs in JSE, JME or via JSR-223 pluggable scripting
- Fast execution - faster than C for some benchmarks
- Direct lua to Java bytecode compiling
- Yield-from-anywhere throughtout
- luajava API support
- Debug support including mixed Java/lua debugging
There are no 3 star reviews.