LuaCV is OpenCV library wrapper for Lua language. Main goal is to access fast image processing library to light-weight, non-type language. Thanks to CMake project is a much easier to compile it under many OS platforms which are supported by OpenCV.
LuaCV is being developed at faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication of Brno University of Technology in Czech republic.
Working with: Lua 5.2, OpenCV 2.2-2.4
LuaCV-0.2.0 (svn rev. 62) is last version compatible with Lua 5.1 but working only with OpenCV 2.2 and below.
- Easier usage of OpenCV functions in non-type language Lua.
- Fast and light-weight interpreter thanks to Lua.
- Don't have to recompile OpenCV programs every time you change scripts.
- Usage of CMake to easier building of LuaCV at various OS platforms.
- Less memory leaks due to Lua garbage collector.
- Windows LuaCV installer via NSIS framework.
- Documentation generated from LuaCV source and OpenCV docs.
Be the first to post a review of LuaCV!